Nectar points

Found 11th Apr
Is it just me or are Nectar rewards getting worse?
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
No it's just you. Literally no one else has ever thought this
Anything to do with Sainsburys or Argos means you paying for something that isn't worth it!
Has Nectar points every been worth it?, I save mine up all year and at best it pays for a half decent bottle of Whisky, hardly worth the effort of whipping your card out.
hotukdeals.com/dis…827

DKLS16 m ago

Has Nectar points every been worth it?, I save mine up all year and at …Has Nectar points every been worth it?, I save mine up all year and at best it pays for a half decent bottle of Whisky, hardly worth the effort of whipping your card out.

Better than nowt? Which is more or less what they are proposing ?

Can you still spend them on spirits ? I know you can't earn them any more.

Been told Tesco will tell you to bogof if you try to go in and just buy a bottle of booze with a fist full of clubcard vouchers.
DKLS49 m ago

Has Nectar points every been worth it?, I save mine up all year and at …Has Nectar points every been worth it?, I save mine up all year and at best it pays for a half decent bottle of Whisky, hardly worth the effort of whipping your card out.

I have about £15 worth of points at the moment that I can use to have a decent discount on my shopping on top of my colleague discount. Not bad.

I keep getting the vouchers that give me 3 times the amount of points or points if I buy certain items too... I also linked it to my eBay account

Doesn't cost me anything to swipe the card when in store.
Wongy11053 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/nectar-points-2921827Better than …https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/nectar-points-2921827Better than nowt? Which is more or less what they are proposing ?Can you still spend them on spirits ? I know you can't earn them any more.Been told Tesco will tell you to bogof if you try to go in and just buy a bottle of booze with a fist full of clubcard vouchers.

TBH I think the whole loyalty card thing is just a load of marketing guff, I would prefer if they dropped schemes like this and the money they save on not administering such a scheme can be reflected in reduced prices.
I've got fair bit saved up, I don't really redeem instore at Sainsbury's. I redeem at Vue cinema, or see what offers on for pizza express etc, they had a good one on last summer. As said above it's no big deal to swipe the card instore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants