Groups

Nectar points ?

Hi
    I want to know what are the best ways to use Nectar points ? Is it in Sainsbury's/Debenhams or online ?
    I am also wondering what happens to the nectar points if I buy a product(say a pair of Jeans from Debenhams) and return the same for some reason ? Do they get deducted again ?

cheers.

4 Comments

I save mine for a free shop in Sainsburys at Christmas or buy stuff in Argos, works fine for me.:thumbsup:

faltu

HiI want to know what are the best ways to use Nectar points ? Is it in … HiI want to know what are the best ways to use Nectar points ? Is it in Sainsbury's/Debenhams or online ? I am also wondering what happens to the nectar points if I buy a product(say a pair of Jeans from Debenhams) and return the same for some reason ? Do they get deducted again ?cheers.

They do occassionally have weeks on [url]www.nectar.com[/url] where deals are offered at half the normal points...they are very infrequent but worth saving the points for these events

Adams Childrenswear used to be one of the best places as you got £5 for your 500 points but you had to request the vouchers in advance. Unfortunately they seem to have fallen off the Nectar website so that deal may have finished.

czantra

Adams Childrenswear used to be one of the best places as you got £5 for … Adams Childrenswear used to be one of the best places as you got £5 for your 500 points but you had to request the vouchers in advance. Unfortunately they seem to have fallen off the Nectar website so that deal may have finished.

Adams are in administration at the moment and have shut loads of stores.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions