Nectar points: Swap for Amazon vouchers

Nectar points can now be swapped for Amazon vouchers

New to Nectar, Amazon.co.uk gift certificates can be used to buy millions of items - everything from books, CDs and DVDs to fashion and electrical goods.

4,300 points = £20 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate

15 Comments

thaks x

great stuff kelly

ask mods whether this can go in deal - vouchers or freebie forum - deserves better than misc

well deserved rep coming your way:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have been collecting nectar points for ages and not really anything I wanted to spend them on, was going to use them in argos after christmas but basically would of been using them for the sake of using them! I am always buying stuff off amazon so this is brilliant for me!

Excellent! Woohoo!
Cheers Kelly!

thanks, good info xxx

*edit* Stupid question

Original Poster

Says the vouchers will be received about 3 days after you request them

I only have 264 points :?

a long way to go for me... :-(

Ooh, I have 3900 points - was saving them for a cinema trip but would much prefer Amazon voucher - thank you :thumbsup:

Oh I have 550, id better get spending lol!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;7085719

Ooh, I have 3900 points - was saving them for a cinema trip but would … Ooh, I have 3900 points - was saving them for a cinema trip but would much prefer Amazon voucher - thank you :thumbsup:

Glad I could help

Thanks for the rep people

Original Poster

Already had the vouchers I requested

well spotted! repped for the insight..

nectar prizes are quite tripe..the amazon vouchers will be great now

Banned

thanks kelly, off to check mine now

Original Poster

samwants2save;7094121

well spotted! repped for the insight..nectar prizes are quite tripe..the … well spotted! repped for the insight..nectar prizes are quite tripe..the amazon vouchers will be great now

Yea, only place I've never spent vouchers! Tesco has a similar reward scheme (although better because of 4xvalue) but so much more choice!

Now if only tesco would offer amazon vouchers too....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions