Nectar points when booking easyJet via the link at Nectar.com

2 replies
Found 5th Sep 2016
Every time I book easyJet flights via the link at Nectar.com in order to get 0.5% back in the form of Nectar points, they never appear in my Nectar account even after the 90days that Nectar says it might take to appear in my account. I always need to phone Nectar and then they add it manually, (sometimes they blame my device's tracking - there is no problem with my device tracking the purchase as quidco's tracking works perfect), has anyone actually got the points added automatically or does everyone have to phone Nectar to get them manually? As its only 0.5% back, I wouldn't use the link if the flight is worth less than 300quid but now that I need to phone up each time I probably wouldn't use it unless the flights is worth 1000quid.

2 Comments

Maybe Quidco's tracking takes precedence ? You can't normally use more than one Cashback site , voucher or rewards site per purchase otherwise we would all be stacking them together . If your Quidco has tracked on the purchase it is unlikely that Nectar points will also track.
Edited by: "rogparki" 5th Sep 2016

Original Poster

rogparki

Maybe Quidco's tracking takes precedence ? You can't normally use more … Maybe Quidco's tracking takes precedence ? You can't normally use more than one Cashback site , voucher or rewards site per purchase otherwise we would all be stacking them together . If your Quidco has tracked on the purchase it is unlikely that Nectar points will also track.

​I meant that other purchases from quidco always track meaning my device's tracking works, whereas Nectar said my device's tracking doesn't work. I only use Nectar when booking easyJet and not quidco.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3172
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions