Nectar Points worth less now or error?

Posted 17th Jan
3390220.jpgI thought 500 points was supposed to be worth $2.50? I haven't made any transactions recently using my Nectar Points...
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
must be a glitch. Got 1009 points worth £5.08. Checked the app right now.
I know you like to use American stuff but £ ≠ $ yet

My points are still the same as before.
39701409.jpgMy points balance has now gone down, still says worth $0.15. I haven't made any Nectar transactions recently at all. Has my account probably been hacked?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 17th Jan
it could be a problem with the app. have you tried logging into the nectar website?

31 nectar points is worth 15p so that is correct. the first image that you had posted was wrong, that is, it displayed the wrong number of points, it had an extra 5 in front of the correct 31 nectar points.

unless of course you believed you had 531 nectar points? if so, then someone redeemed 500 nectar points on your account. you can see the point statement on the nectar website.
mutley117/01/2020 20:04

it could be a problem with the app. have you tried logging into the …it could be a problem with the app. have you tried logging into the nectar website?31 nectar points is worth 15p so that is correct. the first image that you had posted was wrong, that is, it displayed the wrong number of points, it had an extra 5 in front of the correct 31 nectar points.unless of course you believed you had 531 nectar points? if so, then someone redeemed 500 nectar points on your account. you can see the point statement on the nectar website.

My balance should definitely be worth $2.50. I was confused as to why it was saying worth $0.15 when I first posted this discussion. I'm now confused as to how I have only 31 points. I'll contact Nectar.

Edit - in my activity it's saying I've redeemed for something on eBay? I definitely haven't, I can't remember the last time I even ordered something on eBay... looks like someone has gained access to my account.
39701562-u2RyA.jpg
you had 531 nectar points this morning but 500 nectar points had been redeemed. however there was a lag in this being deducted from your nectar point total on the app. the amount of money that your nectar points were worth had been updated, just the lag in the deduction from the total tally of points.

this has now been updated and so you see the correct 31 nectar points and that it is worth 15p.

it would appear someone had redeemed the 500 nectar points through ebay, but they would have had to link the nectar account to the ebay account. you will have to contact nectar and probably ebay as well.
mutley117/01/2020 20:14

you had 531 nectar points this morning but 500 nectar points had been …you had 531 nectar points this morning but 500 nectar points had been redeemed. however there was a lag in this being deducted from your nectar point total on the app. the amount of money that your nectar points were worth had been updated, just the lag in the deduction from the total tally of points.this has now been updated and so you see the correct 31 nectar points and that it is worth 15p.it would appear someone had redeemed the 500 nectar points through ebay, but they would have had to link the nectar account to the ebay account. you will have to contact nectar and probably ebay as well.

Thanks. I will contact Nectar first. Hopefully I'll be able to get the points reimbursed. I'll change my Nectar and eBay passwords immediately.
jamie1517/01/2020 12:40

I know you like to use American stuff but £ ≠ $ yet My points are …I know you like to use American stuff but £ ≠ $ yet My points are still the same as before.

Probably using a computer with a US keyboard and not bothered to do Alt+0163 on the numeric keypad to get the £ sign.
bozo00717/01/2020 21:02

Probably using a computer with a US keyboard and not bothered to do …Probably using a computer with a US keyboard and not bothered to do Alt+0163 on the numeric keypad to get the £ sign.

Nope. I always use the $ sign and American terms. I prefer it. Just a personal preference. Haven't had the stare yet in the bank asking to withdraw some Dollars
39702000-Lk3xZ.jpg

Probably using a computer with a US keyboard and not bothered to do …Probably using a computer with a US keyboard and not bothered to do Alt+0163 on the numeric keypad to get the £ sign.

No I know @andrewworrall1 well enough and that's what he prefers (which is fine). I personally prefer correct currency but each to their own!
jamie1517/01/2020 21:06

No I know @andrewworrall1 well enough and that's what he prefers (which is …No I know @andrewworrall1 well enough and that's what he prefers (which is fine). I personally prefer correct currency but each to their own!

Mate, how can you tell me Dollars is not the correct currency? I could've packed my suitcase and moved to America for all you know
39702021-c8uqJ.jpgYou almost had me worried
Edited by: "sussie0509" 17th Jan
sussie050917/01/2020 21:08

[Image] You almost had me worried

This just makes me jealous of your total... sharing is caring
andrewworrall117/01/2020 21:07

Mate, how can you tell me Dollars is not the correct currency? I could've …Mate, how can you tell me Dollars is not the correct currency? I could've packed my suitcase and moved to America for all you know

Nectar is not in America
jamie1517/01/2020 21:10

Nectar is not in America

Then I'll have to move America to Nectar? If that works?

he is posting on the app as you can see the mobile phone symbol next to his username, so he is not using a computer. just a simple observation
andrewworrall117/01/2020 21:05

Nope. I always use the $ sign and American terms. I prefer it. Just a …Nope. I always use the $ sign and American terms. I prefer it. Just a personal preference. Haven't had the stare yet in the bank asking to withdraw some Dollars [Image]

if you don't mind the interchange between £ and $, then i will happily give you $1,000 if you give me £1,000. even $1,000,000 if you give me £1,000,000. will make no difference to you right, as to you $ is the same as £ yeah?
mutley117/01/2020 22:33

if you don't mind the interchange between £ and $, then i will happily …if you don't mind the interchange between £ and $, then i will happily give you $1,000 if you give me £1,000. even $1,000,000 if you give me £1,000,000. will make no difference to you right, as to you $ is the same as £ yeah?

Sorry, I won't be doing any exchanges. Too much effort for me to go and change my Dollars to Pounds to then give you Pounds for you to give me Dollars. Thanks for the offer though
andrewworrall117/01/2020 21:07

Mate, how can you tell me Dollars is not the correct currency?

Because everybody knows that bottle caps are the correct currency.
guru40417/01/2020 22:40

Well, I'm rich then, what with the amount of Pepsi Max I drink. Thanks for clarifying!
guru40417/01/2020 22:40

lol. when i was a kid, empty cigarette packets were the currency
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants