Expired

Nectar Toolbar disappeared?

Found 27th Oct 2011
Hi all

No biggy, but my necar toolbar has disappeared, it is enabled under tools. Just wondered if it had happened to anyone else?
You know - 50 points a month is not to be sniffed at lol.
Community Updates
MiscNectarTool
12 Comments
Sloth/Mod
What browser?

It could be you've recently updated and the toolbar is no longer compatibile with your new version.
Original Poster
Thanks syzable, will look into it - using internet explorer at the moment but have been using google chrome just lately.
Sorry to hear of your loss maccy, i hope it works out for you. (_;)
Original Poster
Bless you transit - I can always rely on your sweet and kind remarks
Edited by: "maccy1" 27th Oct 2011
Mine has gone as well and when I try to download it again something stops me doing it.

Lost mine about a week ago and something has stopped me downloading it again or telling Nectar about the problem. However, see on the Nectar website that they have had a problem which has now been solved and it will be available again within 24 hours so presume that's what's happened.
I found the only way I could get nectar to work after I lost it, was to re set my lap top (toshiba) to factory settings & re install all my software (after backing up my documents).
It works & the toolbar downloaded fine.
Hi all,
i also keep losing my nectar tool bar i keep downloading and instaling it then after a couple of days its gone again, bit of a pain realy when you are collecting points.
I've had this problem for the last three weeks or so. If I right click under the Google toolbar then it shows up as being disabled. Fine, except each time I open a new page I have to reset it again. I've also found it doesn't log my points if I don't use a 'clean' toolbar for each search. It's a bit of a pain, but heck, the £30 I received paid for nearly half of my new camera, so can't complain. Not all of the £30 was from searches by the way, British Gas was a great help!
http://t.qkme.me/3vl8ki.jpg
Original Poster
DestinyCalls815

Took the words right out of my mouth, I have it sorted now, did not take me long X)
maccy1

Took the words right out of my mouth, I have it sorted now, did not take … Took the words right out of my mouth, I have it sorted now, did not take me long X)

Aww Bless

(_;)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants