Nectar Vue cinema offer

Found 1st Aug 2015
Anyone got this for 1000 nectar points? I got one last week in store in exchange for my nectar points and got given a voucher which I had to exchange at VUE box office for tickets.

I note that you can also do this via nectar online. Anyone done this? Do you get sent a code which you can use to book the VUE cinema tickets online? It would great if I could book the tickets online as you can choose seats in advance so I don't have to turn up early to ensure good seats.

6 Comments

Yes and yes. Great deal for the holidays, tickets last till September though.

Original Poster

VMP

Yes and yes. Great deal for the holidays, tickets last till September … Yes and yes. Great deal for the holidays, tickets last till September though.

did you redeem this offer online and then able to book VUE tickets on their website for collection at the cinema ticket machine?

Yes. You get given a code. You can then added to promotional codes when booking the seats online.

Edited by: "VMP" 1st Aug 2015

I've also had some of the Vue tickets via Nectar, on the tickets they email you it say "Tickets can be purchased at the box office tills only. Please note your Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion including Meerkat Movies and Super Tuesday. Full terms apply." But when you go and read the terms it does say you can book online:

nectar.com/sum…tar

Vue Cinemas:

Each Vue Summer Rewards Voucher permits 2 cinema entries to standard 2D films at Vue cinemas, including a combination of 2 ticket types (Adult, Child, Senior, Student, or Teen).
Each Summer Rewards Voucher must be redeemed for 2 ticket entries in one transaction for the same film viewing. You will not be able to use your Summer Rewards Voucher to see more than one film, nor the same film more than once.

You are permitted to redeem multiple Summer Rewards Vouchers in the same transaction subject to the restrictions per voucher. (i.e. 2 Summer Rewards vouchers can be redeemed in exchange for 4 cinema tickets for the same film viewing).

To redeem your Vue Summer Rewards Voucher:

You can pre-book your cinema tickets on the Vue website, using the code on the Summer Rewards Voucher, where youll be given a separate booking reference. No booking fee will be applied to these tickets.

You'll need to collect your cinema ticket/s from the Vue box-office. If you have pre-booked on the Vue website, youll need to take your booking reference and your Nectar card with you. Once you have pre-booked your tickets on the Vue website, you will not be able to use the same Summer Rewards Voucher to book tickets at the Vue box-office.

If you havent pre-booked and you wish to redeem your Vue Nectar Summer Rewards Voucher at the cinema then youll need your Summer Rewards Voucher and your Nectar card. Print and take your eVoucher with you to a Vue cinema and present your eVoucher code at the box-office.
Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used for upgrades and extras such as 3D movies, IMAX cinemas, VIP seats, Scene or VueXtreme screenings. Special events like Bollywood films, Ballet, Opera or Live Theatre screenings are not available with this offer.
Summer Rewards Vouchers cannot be used to purchase upgrades, snacks or drinks.
Summer Rewards Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion including Meerkat Movies and Super Tuesday. Nectar points cannot be used to pay in conjunction with this Voucher.

Use of each Summer Rewards Voucher is subject to film, screening times and seat availability. Please check for your nearest participating Vue cinema and show times at myvue.com
Vue's standard ticket Terms and Conditions and guest admissions policy apply (as may be updated from time to time). Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights. To view these in full, please visit myvue.com/legal or request a copy by contacting Vue's guest services team on 08712 240 240 (select option 0) or email guest.services@myvue.com..

Original Poster

I know. T&C would indicate that you can use the code to book online, even the one you got from the store. but when i got the voucher from the store last week, it states that it had to be exchanged at Vue box office even though there was a code on the voucher.

I didn't want to risk applying the code to Vue's website in case it was not accepted and made the voucher invalid so I went to exchange it at the box office.

However, from post 3, it would appear that the code can be used on Vue's website ok so I will try that.

Hi,

Please does anyone know using the 2 for 500points offer on the website does it still incurr the booking fee?

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants