Groups
    EXPIRED

need 3 x linx 7" tablets they are £75 hopig to get them cheaper, i have seen some bundle packages ie xbox/linx 7" for £350 and lumia 530/linx 7" £130 which would saveme some money but i don't like the 530, well any help apprieciated

thanks for anyhelp

6 Comments

Banned

If you have Nectar points you can convert those into eBay vouchers, 500 points = £2.50, I've just ordered another Linx 7 tab for my partners xmas present and used £12.50 off points which brought the price nearly down to what it was on offer for on Black Friday.

My Nectar points come from Nectar Canvas Surveys/Buying things on eBay/Nectar Savvy Shoppers, I haven't actually shopped in Sainsburys for around 5 years

The only other thing is to contact one of the sellers (Laptopsdirect/eBuyer etc.) and see if they will do you a deal

Edited by: "Holly1985" 2nd Dec 2014

Original Poster

I just checked laptops direct and they are £60, cheers

Original Poster

oops that's tradein price

Banned

BLOCKER

I just checked laptops direct and they are £60, cheers

That's after Trade In though, so you need to have a working tablet and charger to trade in to get the £30 off

pity you didn't see the deal the other day when they were being sold by laptopsdirect for £60 each... that would have saved you £45. I know it's no help now, but you literally missed the deal by a matter of hours.

Maybe those 3000 tablets that they are selling might not be ok for some people, could be that they might sell them on in the next few weeks for a bit less? If I get my tablet tomorrow and find it's not my thing I'll keep you in mind.

Original Poster

Cheers bud
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions