Expired

Need a 12 months free 12 months mobile phone contract, pref a free K800i or similar phone

Found 3rd Sep 2008
Hi, i'm looking for 12 months free on a 12 month contract with a phone, pref a sony k800i or similar. e2save seem to only do 12 months free on 18month contracts now:( my contract has run out, i hardly use my phone so not bothered about the number of mins and texts. I have a quidco account, would like to use that if possible.

Anyone got any links to deals that match what i need?

10 Comments

phones 4 u or M2YD

but none of the above do Quid co any more! (for the time being) don't know why though

Original Poster

cant find any on those 2 sites.

that's one of the best! 11 months free! you missed out, last week there was a 6300 for 12 months free, plus the quid co

mobile2urdoor.com/con…438

Original Poster

yeah thats a good deal, shame:(

I've got a k800i that i'll be using so not bothered about the phone too much pref the most valuable phone to sell on ebay.

my contract has ended so i need a new contract REALLY quick.

they also have some on t mobile, you need to browse with the network and choose a cheap phone,
mobile2urdoor.com/Off…t=1

there is a 12 months free on 12 months contract in that list if you look!

damn shame about quid co though!

my information was correct yesterday, it looks like quid co are giving the money again! that is a good thing! but on both companies it £10 less! but its still good!

looks good, but why don't you get more minutes? your cash back with quid co will cover more then a month

Original Poster

think i'll order this 1: mobile2urdoor.com/Con…t=1

500mins 375texts, 11 months free. should make £20 profit after quidco:)

thanks for your help, just wish e2save had k800i on 12 months free 12 month contract, they stopped it about 2months ago and seem to have made all their contracts 18months:(

no worries, i missed out on the Vodafone £10 a month, i am also looking for a good 3 network 6 month contract with a good phone, no joy thus far
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions