Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a 32" LCD TV for around £400.

Does anyone know if there are currently any good offers on anywhere for a decent 32" TV needed for SD viewing through virgin media STB, watching sports and 360 gaming.

Best ive found so far is the Panny TX32LMD70 for £440 at richer sounds with a 5year warranty.

Any other offers out there?

10 Comments

Banned

This one looks pretty good, someone in this forum has just bought it.

]http//ww…htm

Although the 5 year guarantee with the one you mention is a pretty good deal too. Best of luck :thumbsup:

Banned

Tesco have a 42" technika for that price [url]www.tesco.com[/url]

Otherwise check out [url]www.richersounds.co.uk[/url] for a rather nice LG

Original Poster

churchy2704;2583012

This one looks pretty good, someone in this forum has just bought it. … This one looks pretty good, someone in this forum has just bought it. ]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5293063/c_1/1|category_root|Sound+and+vision|9555142/c_2/2|cat_9555142|Televisions|9555309.htmAlthough the 5 year guarantee with the one you mention is a pretty good deal too. Best of luck :thumbsup:

I saw this in currys the other day and thought the quality was excellent. Just on av forums everyone seems to opt for the panny or sony s3000

Foosball Chum;2583013

Tesco have a 42" technika for that price … Tesco have a 42" technika for that price [url]www.tesco.com[/url]Otherwise check out [url]www.richersounds.co.uk[/url] for a rather nice LG

32" is the biggest really. Its only a small living room and about 4ft away from the tv.

Banned

john_mac83;2583108

I saw this in currys the other day and thought the quality was … I saw this in currys the other day and thought the quality was excellent. Just on av forums everyone seems to opt for the panny or sony s300032" is the biggest really. Its only a small living room and about 4ft away from the tv.

Yeah, personal choice I suppose. I personally dislike Sony whilst others rave about them. At the end of the day it's only you that can make your mind up. Try to get out and see the set locally if possible but don't take much notice of the picture coz most sets are using the same feed and give a terrible picture. On the other hand other sets are set up with a dedicated HD player so that you can really see what that tv has to offer.

I'm only about 4 feet away from a 50" plasma!! (size does matter to some guyz!) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. Ive made a decision to go for the panny. good price and the 5year warranty for piece of mind

Banned

john_mac83;2584124

Thanks for the advice. Ive made a decision to go for the panny. good … Thanks for the advice. Ive made a decision to go for the panny. good price and the 5year warranty for piece of mind

Well done! Think you've made the right decision there. Good luck :thumbsup:

Did you buy the tv,what was it like?not sure if to go for this is or the tx32lxd85 for £50 more.

Original Poster

bobbybox;2608211

Did you buy the tv,what was it like?not sure if to go for this is or the … Did you buy the tv,what was it like?not sure if to go for this is or the tx32lxd85 for £50 more.

No they had none in stock so back to square one. Where did you see the lxd85 for £50 more? From what ive read i would pay the £50 more

It's at richer sounds,i told them iam running a skybox through i t and they say that the samsung le32a558 is far superior for that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080

See more discussions