Need a basic refurbished Apple Mac - where / when to buy?

Apple noob here. I'm not concered about the specs as my requirement are very limited, or even the screen size. I know Black Friday is coming up, but where would you be looking for a macbook?

Thanks.

Zak.

5 Comments

The Apple refurbished site: apple.com/uk/…mac

Not cheap but as good as new.

Are you a student - discounts available.

John Lewis is the other place to look, new not refurbished but a 3 year warranty.
Edited by: "john52" 6th Nov 2016

Without wanting to sound controversial - and Apple Macbooks are indeed basic hardware spec anyway and so fulfill your requirements - Are you sure you need an Apple Mac?
Edited by: "Firefly1" 6th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Firefly1

Without wanting to sound controversial - and Apple Macbooks are indeed … Without wanting to sound controversial - and Apple Macbooks are indeed basic hardware spec anyway and so fulfill your requirements - Are you sure you need an Apple Mac?

Watch out - The Apple police are on their way.

Yeah I would most definitely go for a Windows machine as I have done for the past 20 years - for what I want I just need the OS. I've used a Windows based VPS, if there was something similar with Apple that would be perfect.

I have used also used Windows for 20+ years until this year when I invested enough time to switch to Mac. The hardware is sublime and I now find it very irritating to use my Win7/8G/SSD HP laptop because the hardware is substantially inferior to the Mac. I am talking primarily about the touch pad - sublime.

Don't get into Mac unless you can stay with it because you can never go back - blue pill.

Edited by: "john52" 6th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions