Found 25th Feb 2007
HI, LOOKING FOR A REALLY LONG EXTENDABLE LADDER, FOUND THIS ONE AT WICKES wickes.co.uk/inv…st=
WAS LOOKING FOR A LONGER ONE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK ID APPRECIATE IT. THANKS;-)

8 Comments

Did you check B&Q Manj?

http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/sections/schools/images/school_rc_ladder_platform.jpg

Here's a big ladder! :giggle:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Here's a big ladder! :giggle:

ill go for this one, might just do the job!!! Thanks

Original Poster

edi

Did you check B&Q Manj?

yup, typed in ladders and pulled up radiators!!!

MANJ_007

yup, typed in ladders and pulled up radiators!!!

I mean in-store ...

I would go to the ]hire shop if I needed to go that high.
I have worked 3 stories up on a ladder, not nice and not safe imo.
Is it for diy or work? I would hire a cherry picker if you need to go to any great hight, much safer.

Original Poster

Fixngrout

I would go to the ]hire shop if I needed to go that high.I have worked 3 … I would go to the ]hire shop if I needed to go that high.I have worked 3 stories up on a ladder, not nice and not safe imo.Is it for diy or work? I would hire a cherry picker if you need to go to any great hight, much safer.

its for home use, ive got big trees that need some branches chopping whilst there are no leaves on them.

]Screwfix have a selection of double and triple extension ladders.
You have to remember that you will be moving a lot of body weight sawing trees, or using a chainsaw off of the ground, both not easy.
IMO the money you would spend on a ladder would be better spent on tree fellers, they would take the rubbish away aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions