Need a bit of help with university

Banned 18 replies
Found 12th Sep 2010
I'm flying to Aberystwyth in Wales for university, I'm from northern ireland and have a lot of stuff to take over. Is there any way I can post my stuff over a week early to some company which would store it for me?Can I post of a post office and collect it when I arrive? any advise would be appreciated

18 Comments

How about calling the university and asking them or where ever you will be staying,

Original Poster Banned

surfbunny

How about calling the university and asking them or where ever you will … How about calling the university and asking them or where ever you will be staying,

its allocated on the day, so they don't know yet

Aberystwyth has a airport! oO

I'd suggest you pack it all up and get a mate/family member to post it off the same day you go - then it'll get there right after you - no problems.

Original Poster Banned

Penny Saver

I'd suggest you pack it all up and get a mate/family member to post it … I'd suggest you pack it all up and get a mate/family member to post it off the same day you go - then it'll get there right after you - no problems.

prb for the best, thanks

Of course you can, many large removal firms offer this service.

Freight and Storage

Pickfords

Edited by: "choc1969" 12th Sep 2010

The best thing i can suggest is logging onto the website shiply.com
That way you can list the things you have to get over and courier companies will bid for the job!

Edited by: "dh058977" 12th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

Goonieman

Aberystwyth has a airport! oO

nope i'm flying to brimingham

Original Poster Banned

choc1969

Of course you can, many large removal firms offer this service.Freight … Of course you can, many large removal firms offer this service.Freight and StoragePickfords

thanks, but neither of them do from northern ireland
Edited by: "Johnrulez" 12th Sep 2010

I would advise to drive over, just find someone with a car and get the ferry.

Original Poster Banned

matt3454

I would advise to drive over, just find someone with a car and get the … I would advise to drive over, just find someone with a car and get the ferry.

can't afford it, have to fly, did look into it thanks

Johnrulez

thanks, but neither of them do from northern ireland

aren;t there any in NI oO

Johnrulez

can't afford it, have to fly, did look into it thanks

Ah fair enough, i guess petrol and ferry would cost a bomb considering the distances.

How are you getting from Birmingham to Wales?

Original Poster Banned

Penny Saver

How are you getting from Birmingham to Wales?

train

My brother worked for Montgomery transport and said it was @ 30 to get something on a pallet delivered so maybe you could look into that, think they're based in mallusk

Have a look and see if you can find a cheapo flight and get a friend or family member to come and visit for a day or overnight, book them hold luggage for the way over and hand luggage only for the way back.

How about using collect+ £4.99 per 10kg box which you can pick up when you get there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22

See more discussions