Groups

Need a blanket with sleeves? No didn't think you did..... but obviously some do!

In Canada at the moment and this advert has been cracking us up each time it comes on. Basically a robe you wear backwards! Link in next post and spoof link too!

11 Comments

lmao ah brilliant. I wounder why they wouldnt do it in white?.....

omg thats insane.. love the parody!

i,ve got the kleenex one which you go inside and it has like the hood to cover over your head and it has a pouch to put your remotes or whatever else you want to put in it!

i think ]http//ww…com sell them. i cant look now as ive got to get to work but will check later.

my other half got one of these fo xmas, it's branded a slanket, she seems to like it.

Didn't know for a few weeks you were suposed to wear them back to front, basically the same job as putting a dressing gown on backwards but it's a lot bigger having said that, can't walk around in it, you'll trip over!!!

Lol this would be perfect for my BIL as he plays ps3 through the blanket, so the controls are underneath!

These look ace, I googled slanket and am really thinking of getting one!

Banned

wulshaz;4916668

i,ve got the kleenex one which you go inside and it has like the hood to … i,ve got the kleenex one which you go inside and it has like the hood to cover over your head and it has a pouch to put your remotes or whatever else you want to put in it!

sounds perfect for men.....

in fact you sure this is a blanket?

casparwhite;4918310

sounds perfect for men.....

eewww

Mum has a slanket, I found out about them in october and ordered, only just got it in time for christmas because it ended up as one of the 'must have - cant buy anywhere's.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      2. word association Game73944521
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions