Groups

need a cheap android phone

I need:

Android 4.4 or higher,
    2gb ram or higher,
    Camera with flash,
    GPS.

Anybody any ideas on the cheapest phone I can get with the above?

14 Comments

you don't normally get cheap ones that have 2gb or more
    look into the vodafone range or Alcatel pixi

Banned

Might not be what your after but still cheap

Mobile

Price??

Time frame??

You can get various Chinese phones with that or better spec, but delivery takes a while and support is rare.

Have a look at Xiaomi, as they do push updates out for their phones for years, and prices start from under £100. If you want to use 4G on O2, Tesco, GiffGaff etc, then your choice is much more limited, as very few of these phones offer 800MHz LTE support.

Original Poster

the_flamedeer_hunter1985

Might not be what your after but still cheap Mobile

Thanks. Do you know the RAM? It doesn't seem to be stated in the specs.

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

Price??Time frame??You can get various Chinese phones with that or better … Price??Time frame??You can get various Chinese phones with that or better spec, but delivery takes a while and support is rare.Have a look at Xiaomi, as they do push updates out for their phones for years, and prices start from under £100. If you want to use 4G on O2, Tesco, GiffGaff etc, then your choice is much more limited, as very few of these phones offer 800MHz LTE support.

Thank you. Price, as cheap as possible to meet the above specs. It's to be a second phone for work use. Need it tomorrow or ASAP. China not an option .

The best option in my opinion would be a Smart Ultra 6. The screen might be a bit too big for you however.

Don't get any Android phone with less than 2GB of RAM as the experience will be horrible. Unless you only intend to use a few basic apps, and will mainly use it for calls and texts, then 1GB will be fine.

qwerta369

Thank you. Price, as cheap as possible to meet the above specs. It's to … Thank you. Price, as cheap as possible to meet the above specs. It's to be a second phone for work use. Need it tomorrow or ASAP. China not an option .

Best bet would be Cash Exchangers then, they usually have a good stock of 2nd hand phones. Very few places are going to be able to give you a phone today, nobody holds much stock in store any longer.

got one and great
    gearbest.com/cel…tml
    Bluboo Maya 3G Phablet - GRAY 185028601
    Android 6.0 5.5 inch HD Screen MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Gravity Sensor GPS Bluetooth 4.0

I've got a Cubot Note S 16GB 2 GB of ram.
    It's as new boxed would want £55 inc del tho as CEX give £49 for them.

Original Poster

SilverBlack

I've got a Cubot Note S 16GB 2 GB of ram.It's as new boxed would want £55 … I've got a Cubot Note S 16GB 2 GB of ram.It's as new boxed would want £55 inc del tho as CEX give £49 for them.

Where are you?

Original Poster

What about this one?

DOOGEE X5 Pro 5.0'' Unlocked 4G Smartphone Android 6.0 MT6735 Quad Core 1.0GHz 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Dual SIM Card Dual Standby Mobile Phone with Dual Camera GPS WIFI Bluetooth Smart Wake Air Gestures SIM-Free Smart Phone (White) amazon.co.uk/dp/…4NB

qwerta369

Where are you?

Sorry mate i thought i was in the for sale/trade forum when i posted lol
    Up in Scotland btw.

Original Poster

SilverBlack

Sorry mate i thought i was in the for sale/trade forum when i posted … Sorry mate i thought i was in the for sale/trade forum when i posted lolUp in Scotland btw.

Thank you, but it's a bit far from me I'm afraid.

Original Poster

the_flamedeer_hunter1985

Might not be what your after but still cheap Mobile

Unfortunately the RAM is too low and there is no GPS.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      2. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor66

See more discussions