Groups

Need a cheap Cisco recert ? Pearson Vue 643-832 TSHOOT exam only £32.50 !

If anyone fancies doing a new Cisco exam for cheap - either to get qualified or to recert existing CCNA or other qualification held for another 3 years, the new TSHOOT CCNP exam is currently only £32.50 inc VAT all year on Pearson Vue:

643-832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks

£28 EXC VAT

Apparently the study material is out on book in April, I have booked this for October so at least I can read the book and possibly view the training videos by then.

It also counts as 1/3 of the CCNP qualification if you have or take the exisiting BSCI and BCMSN by July 31st. Or take the other new 643 exams ROUTE and SWITCH

cisco.com/web…tml

This is a great price considering Cisco exams are usually over £100 a go and if you pass its valid for 3 years and also adds 3 years onto exisiting CCNA 642 qualifications etc

1 Comment

Banned

Looks like a decent tip, I'll look into it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941603
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions