Groups

Need a cinema close to the Metro Arena (Newcastle)

Taking the wife and daughter to see Lady Gaga next year and obviously i won't be going in to see that tosh (sorry ladies!) so i'm going to have to waste 2hrs somewhere and the only thing i can think of is the cinema.

So what's the best one in Newcastle? do they have an IMAX?

Thx for any help

7 Comments

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
    Are there any IMAX cinemas in the North East of England, preferably near Newcastle?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
    Odeon Silverlink
    Osprey Drive
    Silverlink Retail Park
    Wallsend
    Tyne and Wear
    NE28 9NG

chroniclelive.co.uk/nor…70/

Odeon Gateshead
    Russell Way
    Metro Centre
    Gateshead
    NE11 9YZ

all I could find xxx ( the link says there should be an IMAX from december on )

You have a couple of options. You could go to the metro centre which is getting an IMAX before then. Or you've got the Empire cinma inside of the Gate complex in Newcastle or the Tyneside cinema again in Newcastle

Original Poster

xena_morph;6970265

You have a couple of options. You could go to the metro centre which is … You have a couple of options. You could go to the metro centre which is getting an IMAX before then. Or you've got the Empire cinma inside of the Gate complex in Newcastle or the Tyneside cinema again in Newcastle

Oh n1 thx xena!

Clarity you are a real treasure on this site, always quick to respond and excellent info :thumbsup:

Thx !!!

aphex187;6970323

Oh n1 thx xena!Clarity you are a real treasure on this site, always quick … Oh n1 thx xena!Clarity you are a real treasure on this site, always quick to respond and excellent info :thumbsup:Thx !!!

You're welcome babe xxx

You can walk from the arena to newcastles Gate complex in about 5 mins - there's a cinema there. Or, the next best place imo is a drive to silverlink which will take you 10 mins (and free parking). Or, third option - ditch the cinema and visit the gay scene close to the arena, lol.

go to the one at metro, its not a long drive away and depending on what time it is you can get a bit shopping too

Original Poster

texfitz;6971257

You can walk from the arena to newcastles Gate complex in about 5 mins - … You can walk from the arena to newcastles Gate complex in about 5 mins - there's a cinema there. Or, the next best place imo is a drive to silverlink which will take you 10 mins (and free parking). Or, third option - ditch the cinema and visit the gay scene close to the arena, lol.

Gay scene eh? no thx haha!! :oops:

Thx to all who responded :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions