Need a copy of vista home premium

I am after a copy of vista home premium, not the full package, just a copy of the cd.

and before people start saying its illegal, its not, i will be using my own coa code which is on my laptop, but i have lost the recovery partition on my hard drive as its naffed.

i will cover the postage and cost of cd.

if this should be in the FS/FT section, then i am sorry and can the mods move the thread there

11 Comments

if you have the COA, just download the cd from one of the many torrent sites.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6026628

if you have the COA, just download the cd from one of the many torrent … if you have the COA, just download the cd from one of the many torrent sites.

last time i tried that with xp and i couldn't get it to boot up on startup, and yes i changed the boot order in bios, so i'd thought if someone could help out:thumbsup:

Banned

Babbabooey;6026628

if you have the COA, just download the cd from one of the many torrent … if you have the COA, just download the cd from one of the many torrent sites.

:thumbsup:+1

Original Poster

RUDOLF;6026696

:thumbsup:+1

can you give me advise on how to make it bootable, as i had no luck with xp:?

dude786;6026780

can you give me advise on how to make it bootable, as i had no luck with … can you give me advise on how to make it bootable, as i had no luck with xp:?

Download a proper copy and you wont have to worry about all that.

dude786;6026780

can you give me advise on how to make it bootable, as i had no luck with … can you give me advise on how to make it bootable, as i had no luck with xp:?

Make it a bootable ISO file using Nero.

Original Poster

moob;6026795

Make it a bootable ISO file using Nero.

this is what i was doing for xp, obviously vista could be totally different, a link for the vista could be good please:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;6026790

Download a proper copy and you wont have to worry about all that.

link please

EDIT, i guess links are not allowed, although it was only a google search

Original Poster

you know when it says activated next to the download, does that mean its illegal, i honestly just need a legit copy so i can use my coa,

iv got the torrent but just making sure if the 'activated' ones are illegal?

I actually need the disc as iv just moved house and lost mine >.> Now i need it to repair the bloody startup >.>

If you download Windows XP/Vista/7/whatever ISO image and it doesn't boot up, then its a crap download. You don't need to do anything special to it to make it bootable.

You don't want an already 'activated' version, you need a vanilla image, ie completely untouched and un-edited.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions