Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a decent Sim with Data.

Hi guys.

I am giving my iphone to my lad for Christmas and it needs a sim (Currently use my works sim).

I have been toying with the TMOBILE G1 Google Phone purchase,
    £35 (DATA, 700mins Unlimited text) 18 Month
    Total = £575
    Minus Quidco £60
    Minus Ebay for the Google Phone £300
    Total £215 for the 18 months..

Worth going for this???

4 Comments

Does he need lots of minutes/texts?

If not and you don't want a decent phone and you don't mind some cashback claims there are various options on mobiles.co.uk that could suit - Also £40 Quidco.

e.g Motorola W180 Combi 15 W&Walk T-Mobile 100 mins/texts + 1GB internet (Their Unlimited!) @ £19.57 = £352.26 mth less 12 mths Free (via claims £234.84) - £40 Quidco = £77.42 + Phone (= £4.30 Mth)

Various other combos I could find using search engine (some over 12 mths and others with more mins/texts) - look ]Here

wouldn't count on the quidco, its only a bonus, never a definite.

Original Poster

RoyalRenegade;3718602

Does he need lots of minutes/texts?If not and you don't want a decent … Does he need lots of minutes/texts?If not and you don't want a decent phone and you don't mind some cashback claims there are various options on mobiles.co.uk that could suit - Also £40 Quidco.e.g Motorola W180 Combi 15 W&Walk T-Mobile 100 mins/texts + 1GB internet (Their Unlimited!) @ £19.57 = £352.26 mth less 12 mths Free (via claims £234.84) - £40 Quidco = £77.42 + Phone (= £4.30 Mth)Various other combos I could find using search engine (some over 12 mths and others with more mins/texts) - look ]Here

Ok, Cheers will take a look.

I have just found his old Orange PAYG with £8 credit on it..

Just need confirmation from Orange that data is switched off, as the iphone will zap it all.
    I think you can switch off Edge on the iphone with a utility.. Will have a look.

Original Poster

BurningFeetMan;3718689

wouldn't count on the quidco, its only a bonus, never a definite.

Yeah, I know. It is a bonus.. My quidco account is running at around £1800 so it has been good for me..
    Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions