Groups
    EXPIRED

Need A Decent TV For My XBOX 360 - Full HD if possible - Any Recommendations?

Recently got a xbox 360 and need a nice TV that will go with it. But need it at a reasonable price. Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

15 Comments

Original Poster

Can mod move this to deal requests. Accidently posted in wrong forum.

use the report button by your post

I got the LG7000 in the sales. Full HD in all sizes, 4 HDMI inputs. Cant go wrong, top TV.

Original Poster

Jo3l;3919421

I got the LG7000 in the sales. Full HD in all sizes, 4 HDMI inputs. Cant … I got the LG7000 in the sales. Full HD in all sizes, 4 HDMI inputs. Cant go wrong, top TV.

How much will you sell it to me for? And what do you mean by all sizes?

Don't think they're offering the tv to you, get yourself a nice panasonic plasma plenty floafting about

Moved to correct forum.

Sorry, Not selling; I love it too much. Was just offering advice

Original Poster

hamsterpig;3919463

Don't think they're offering the tv to you, get yourself a nice panasonic … Don't think they're offering the tv to you, get yourself a nice panasonic plasma plenty floafting about

Dont know which one to go for :roll:

I've just bought TH-42PX80B very nice tv can't go wrong HD-Ready

Isnt plasma a bad idea? Burn in, Ghosting, Re-Gassing etc

LCD is the way to go

Original Poster

I dont need a huge tv. Just a nice one to play my xbox on. I heard that plasma is only better than LCD past 40".

Jo3l;3919574

Isnt plasma a bad idea? Burn in, Ghosting, Re-Gassing etcLCD is the way … Isnt plasma a bad idea? Burn in, Ghosting, Re-Gassing etcLCD is the way to go

From what people have been saying on here lately Plasma's don't really suffer from screen burn now. after 50 hours use i will start using my xbox on it

Got a LCD downstairs it's nice but Plasma ownes it :p.

Original Poster

I have a panasonic plasma 42" at home. Its great but need another tv for the bedroom.

you need to decide what size you need.
    how much you want to spend. then i would recommend keeping your eye on the front page

Jo3l;3919574

Isnt plasma a bad idea?

Far from it! If you value image quality then plasma is the only *real* option.

Jo3l;3919574

Burn in

Possible if you abuse the screen, leaving a static image in place for several hours at a time
    Jo3l;3919574

Ghosting

Ghosting ? Not sure what you mean, but LCDs suffer all sorts of issues with backlight bleeding, uneven panels and clouding
    Jo3l;3919574

Re-Gassing

Plasmas never ever need to be "regassed" this is a silly rumor. Plasma livespan is now 100,000 hours. That is aroud 35 years with 8 hours per day use.

Jo3l;3919574

LCD is the way to go

If you want a very bright unrealistic blurring screen then this is possibly true....

LCDs make great computer monitors.... Plasmas make much better televisions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      2. Samsung or Hisense11
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      4. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35

See more discussions