Groups

Need a favour PLEASE! Paypal

Basically - I need £1.22 sent to me via Paypal, please?
    I should be able to send it straight back, please let me explain...

Here's why I am begging LOL:
    A pair of trainers I sold on eBay 'went missing' in the post and Paypal have decided in the buyer's favour and taken the money from my account - leaving me with a -£1.22 balance.
    This means that I cannot pay for the item I bought on Ebay yesterday until the £1.22 I have added from my bank account reaches Paypal, which will take about 7 days :-(
    If someone can send me the £1.22 from their Paypal account (Paypal Gift so no fees), then that will restore the balance immediately and then I can pay the seller I need to pay :-)

Hope you understand what I am waffling about, anyone willing to help me?

Thank you

18 Comments

i will

done........money sent

rappy......................

http://photobucket.com/albums/u189/sxstr/snazzyspace/glitterfolder/compliments/you-are-lovely.gif

http://photobucket.com/albums/u189/sxstr/snazzyspace/glitterfolder/compliments/you-are-lovely.gifthis one:thumbsup:

I know it's daft and probably against the hukd rules but I would be happy to send it too...

Banned

I would have

Original Poster

Thanks SOOO much Rappy, it worked perfectly and have just sent it back to you :-D

And thanks Michellemoo for your kind offer (LOL!) and thank you also jtx

Will rep you all now

gosh, i dont know where the pic has gone or what happened, brb.....................

Original Poster

bykergrove;5130541

I would have

Thanks Byker

I did ask you in another thread but it was a bit old so guess you didn't see - are you Imranmaz?

[center][size=7]rappy Rules [/size]
    [size=7]lub The Rapster[/size][/center]

rappy, here's a new one for you

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1632/1632349skqirajh9t.gif

Banned

Mrs.Z;5130561

Thanks Byker :)I did ask you in another thread but it was a bit old so … Thanks Byker :)I did ask you in another thread but it was a bit old so guess you didn't see - are you Imranmaz?

I didnt see it. and yep I am

Original Poster

bykergrove;5130609

cool

bykergrove;5130609

Yes you are......

and you should be proud....

bykergrove though.........wassat about:?

II leep putting my foot in it tonight:w00t:

Banned

jtx;5130768

Yes you are......and you should be proud....bykergrove … Yes you are......and you should be proud....bykergrove though.........wassat about:?II leep putting my foot in it tonight:w00t:

lol.... someone i know lives near byker... and bykergrove became a joke that stuck

Original Poster

bykergrove;5130903

lol.... someone i know lives near byker... and bykergrove became a joke … lol.... someone i know lives near byker... and bykergrove became a joke that stuck

Good explanation, sounded a bit gay otherwise LOL! :-D

Banned

Mrs.Z;5131088

Good explanation, sounded a bit gay otherwise LOL! :-D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Oi! You're meant to be nice to me! Don't know why.... just!

raptorcigs;5130566

[center][size=7]rappy Rules [/size][size=7]lub The Rapster[/size][/center]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]
    DITTO[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22