Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a feedback removed

Hi,

I have a particular feedback that I would like either removed, or the contents wiped. It's a positive feedback, but it mentions the sale of adult items and I have family who view this site too.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

15 Comments

Banned

errrm wasnt it you that was selling the condoms and you have two, not just one

Wont the thread title still be there though even if the comment about condoms is wiped?

hotukdeals.com/for…778

contac the mods at the bottom of the page using contact us.
    wont your family now about the items now you have posted this thread.

and now you are drawing attention to it! how many people have now checked out his feedback to see what it was for? guessing 90% plus of people who have seen this thread!

I wouldnt worry about it especially as you was the seller! and it was only something what most people either used or have used!

yup, i checked feedback! lol
    it's nothing that bad anyway.

Original Poster

They view this site sporadically, may well miss this.

It's harder to find the thread whilst the feedback is there to see easily. Even better if the thread can be removed though.

Yeah sassie it was me and I didn't realise there were two... damn!

Original Poster

Ok then, can a mod delete this thread too then haha!

Damn I'm demanding, sorry folks!

Banned

AV1985;2417064

They view this site sporadically, may well miss this.It's harder to find … They view this site sporadically, may well miss this.It's harder to find the thread whilst the feedback is there to see easily. Even better if the thread can be removed though.Yeah sassie it was me and I didn't realise there were two... damn!

all they had to do is click on username and find posts by you, not sure what the prob is but would have been better to maybe have pm'd a mod to discuss:thumbsup:

Whats worrying is that i bought loads off you and ive only used about 2. Just noticed the thread was over 5 months ago:oops: Maybe i need to advertise for a boyfriend;-)

Original Poster

Methinks making this thread was a boo-boo...

AV1985;2417117

:giggle: Maybe slightly

pinkkitty2007;2417090

Whats worrying is that i bought loads off you and ive only used about 2. … Whats worrying is that i bought loads off you and ive only used about 2. Just noticed the thread was over 5 months ago:oops: Maybe i need to advertise for a boyfriend;-)

Wouldn't advertise for one on here - think of the arguments that would break out over who had won:whistling:

AV1985;2417117

[CENTER]Boo boo has a secret too (dont tell)
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/secret-booboo06.jpg
    [/CENTER]

harlzter;2417029

and now you are drawing attention to it! how many people have now checked … and now you are drawing attention to it! how many people have now checked out his feedback to see what it was for? guessing 90% plus of people who have seen this thread!I wouldnt worry about it especially as you was the seller! and it was only something what most people either used or have used!

second hand? :w00t:

chesso;2417432

second hand? :w00t:

Touché my friend! I could have maybe worded that better!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
    4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions