EXPIRED

Need a gas fire

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gas fire as my old fire has given up on me. I am happy to pay anything under £200. I am also blind any help is welcomed.
Thanks again.

5 Comments

Whereabouts in the country are you? Think most fitting firms are local rather than Nationwide.

Also, what sort of fire do you want? All the DIY stores do them these days as do Next . . .

Original Poster

I live in Rochdale. I am not really shure, anything that fits in the fireplace with a chimney. Which ever you think may be best. Sorry, but my knollege on gas fires is 0. Thanks

Sorry I live down South so can't recommend anyone. Is there not a charity or government support agency that can help you find a good local tradesman to help (presumably you will need it fitted too)?

Perhaps the RNIB offer this sort of support service? rnib.org.uk

here is a link to a place based in Blackburn(not too far from you) that sells a good range of gas fires

]http//ww…htm

They have a good range of contemporary and traditional style fires and they do free delivery.

hope this helps:)

Hi, I wish I could help you, only I am looking for a gas fire too!!! Its a nightmare isnt it. I am glad its not something that needs replacing often!

Good Luck with your hunt and if I do come across anything good I will let you know.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Damaged IPad...fixes please56
    2. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1012
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets811
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1720

See more discussions