Groups

need a glee egg and cup

anyone help, have u seen glee eggs with a cup in Sourthend/Basildon in the last 24 hours ??|Tried most tescos with no luck.

6 Comments

These were selling for £2 the Saturday before easter, so more than likely all stock sold by now. If I find one I will let you know x

Original Poster

thanks, its for my sons girlfriend, she asked him several times but, like most men,he didn't listen and is in big trouble now.......young love eh?

wendyak

thanks, its for my sons girlfriend, she asked him several times but, like … thanks, its for my sons girlfriend, she asked him several times but, like most men,he didn't listen and is in big trouble now.......young love eh?

haha oh yes, she will soon realise to not rely upon any man to sort out her with presents and gifts, and will just buy what she wants using his bank card. Took me years to figure this out lol

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, found that Tescos were the only ones around here to stock them and although I had c alled them, got it the car and did the round the world drive, eventually found two in my nearest even though they said they had none!!! customer service, ha!

74p in Morrisons yesterday (up Newcastle way) how desperately do you need one?

Original Poster

got two now, but thanks and both sainsbury and Tesco are 75% off today, according to staff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions