Expired

Need a good laptop bag

3 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2008
Looking for a laptop bag, something that holds a 15.4". Also its got to have room for textbooks and a4 folders, I'll be using it for uni later in the year. Would be nice if it didn't actually look like a typical laptop bag, less likely to get mugged. I've been looking at a crumpler boomer bag, but I don't think its got enough room to hold much else apart from the actualy laptop itself.

3 Comments

Try ebay, loads on there.

I got a nice looking one [actually 2 ]from Argos from a link from this site . Reduced from £24.99 to £12.99 . i reserved on line and picked it up the next day . I opened the bag at the shop to take a peek .Was impressed , lots of space and pockets ,so I bought another ................ I have 2 laptops ................now in matching bags .

I got one from off this site at Tesco direct, it's a Nike one, haven't opened it and still in wrapper, I know it didn't cost much but can't remember price!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    2. Add one, leave one game54415457
    3. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539

See more discussions