Groups
    EXPIRED

need a good normal double sized mattress with good reviews

hi i bought amemory foam double mattress 2 years ago but its sagging on one side and lost its memory. so i am wanting a nice normal sprung mattress double sized that might come with a guarnatee but under 200 pounds- my requirements are not too soft and not very firm, not chemically smelly as i have a newborn in a cot next to the bed, suitbale for normal not sprung divan beds and MUST deliver and carry up to my bedroom.
    the local bedshop has a silentnight gold mattress for 169 but i dont know if its any good?? please help- should i wait for the sales?
    live in whitby north yorks so best via online delivery etc

3 Comments

mattressnextday.co.uk/mat…ld/

free next day delivery-5 year guarantee-used this company 3 times in the last month replacing all the matresses in the house-100 percent reliable

Original Poster

thank you- just e mailed them asking if they actually take it into the bedroom or not- if so i think ill get that one- the 5 year warrenty sounds good

enimod;7241774

thank you- just e mailed them asking if they actually take it into the … thank you- just e mailed them asking if they actually take it into the bedroom or not- if so i think ill get that one- the 5 year warrenty sounds good

they ship by a company called nightfreight-there is only one driver-he helped me take em upstairs but he doesnt actually work for the company so would be down to the individual driver whether he would help or not. I dont often reccomend companies but I really cannot speak highly enough of these people-to order matresses/beds at 4pm one day and get them delivered to glasgow at breakfast the next morning for free is amazing service. My wife stumbled accross the company googling for beds/mattresses,we ordered one single mattress just to check em out,then 2 beds for the boys and finally 3 more mattresses-all came next day early morning-excellent service and quality of product.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions