Groups
    EXPIRED

need a hamster in a ball toy before christmas,

Need a toy hamster in a ball like bellow
    ]http//ww…923
    need it before xmas, any help would be appreciated as my daughter has this on the list from santa and due to orders being cancelled(hamleys) we can no longer get it, thanks, xx fizzie xx
    :cry:

4 Comments

At worst, you could always go via ebay... but ensure you contact the seller to see if they can offer you a decent delivery before xmas

Google for "Mustafa the Hamster"
    Hopefully this is up to spec. It is £5.99 in a few online shops.. but will probably cost that again when you add a 24hr delivery charge.

A store somewhere should be able to get it to you in time

a store in merry hill in dudley had them in it was like a type of Gadget shop sorry didnt notice the name of store but they had loads going around the floor as you walk around and a few on there wheels too nice.

Original Poster

thanks guys, i'll have a look around, can get next day delivery on some of the on.line shops, going through to the city tomorrow and i think they have a gadget type shop so will pop in there first, I would't have even thought of visiting it ustill you mentioned it Bond, so thanks for that (bet i'll spend a fortune in there now)
    rep given to all, merry christmes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions