Groups

NEED A HTC BLUETOOTH CAR KIT / SAT NAV SOFTWARE ?

have a htc mobile and need to have it work in the car so i can take calls.

i havnt a clue what i need to get ? the last phone i had when it rung in the car the radio went off , i answered and it came through the car speakers. can i get this mobile to do that ??

any help is appreciated

i think sat nav works on th smobile too but i need to get software but i cant find one for it? if anyone has any idea what one .... thanks

9 Comments

Does your car have bluetooth? Mine does and my HTC Magic works with the Ford bluetooth. I can make and recieve calls using buttons on the steering wheel or by voice dialling with names and numbers I have preloaded onto the car.

Original Poster

Pavers;7137679

Does your car have bluetooth? Mine does and my HTC Magic works with the … Does your car have bluetooth? Mine does and my HTC Magic works with the Ford bluetooth. I can make and recieve calls using buttons on the steering wheel or by voice dialling with names and numbers I have preloaded onto the car.

i dont think it does , it was a nokia i had before with the take & talk cradle so i think it worked through that - do you have the sat nav working on it?

No, I have a tomtom for that. You could always get a bluetooth headset.

are you using android?

If so you can get a modified version of google maps that allows the currently US only Google Navigation to work over here. and its brilliant!

Original Poster

Jetpac;7138780

are you using android?If so you can get a modified version of google maps … are you using android?If so you can get a modified version of google maps that allows the currently US only Google Navigation to work over here. and its brilliant!

ty , id have to find out about the android thingy,i only got it on sat - its a tmobile business contract. where would i get the google maps from? ( please dont say google :oops: )

Hawick: Android is the Operating system. what is the model of the phone you are using? let me know and i can let you know if its android and what to do

Original Poster

Jetpac;7139065

Hawick: Android is the Operating system. what is the model of the phone … Hawick: Android is the Operating system. what is the model of the phone you are using? let me know and i can let you know if its android and what to do

:oops: its a htc touch 2 - model t3333

Damn, the touch 2 is a win mob phone so you cant use google Nav.
    I cant really advise for win mob sorry!

Original Poster

Jetpac;7139443

Damn, the touch 2 is a win mob phone so you cant use google Nav.I cant … Damn, the touch 2 is a win mob phone so you cant use google Nav.I cant really advise for win mob sorry!

aww thats ok , thanks for taking you time to look , appreciated rep added :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions