Groups

Need a job!!

Banned
    can anyone list places that do online applications... i mean anywhere...aslong as they have nationwide stores

20 Comments

local councils

go on to job centre plus website a lot of jobs on there are online applications.

My windows need a good cleaning, what skills you got?

Royal mail now do all applications online, just got a job that way and start next week. Good luck with your search..

Original Poster Banned

mamamia7;4202758

go on to job centre plus website a lot of jobs on there are online … go on to job centre plus website a lot of jobs on there are online applications.

hey, was it you that got an interview being a health assistant or something? was that through the NHS site?

Original Poster Banned

thanks ukmonkey ill give it a try! and lol it might have to be mcdonalds the way things are going

oh and ukmonkey what is it your doing...Manual data entry?

just dodge that online job hunter called Monster!! lol

]http//ne…stm

I have two jobs.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/The_JFK/JFKMoney094-1.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-tree-hugger-panda.jpg

pets at home . you can see if any near you and apply online

The JFK;4202989

I have two jobs.

Life savings eh?;-)

NHS do online applications
    6000 jobs are being rolled out at Jobcentres across the country very shortly to deal with the increase in unemployment. If you have any admin experience that might be a good option.

Spriggan;4203571

Life savings eh?;-)

Nah.

That was just some cash I had laying around the house. I keep all my serious money (£££££) in one of my banks.

DangerGod;4202793

thanks ukmonkey ill give it a try! and lol it might have to be mcdonalds … thanks ukmonkey ill give it a try! and lol it might have to be mcdonalds the way things are goingoh and ukmonkey what is it your doing...Manual data entry?

collections network

pretty much all graduate positions now use online forms through their websites, just target the companies you're interested in.

Spriggan;4202775

My windows need a good cleaning, what skills you got?

Lol.......

Get some qualifications, then you'll be OK. In this day and age it's practically impossible to get a job without a decent education.

Where do you live DG and can you drive?

I desperately need a man to help me move house and help with the furniture. I have spent today wrestling mattresses and bed bases on my own and its not easy

Btw I don't have a nationwide store - sorry

The JFK;4203592

Nah.That was just some cash I had laying around the house. I keep all my … Nah.That was just some cash I had laying around the house. I keep all my serious money (£££££) in one of my banks.

Just hope that some nutter dosen't find out where you live.

The JFK;4203592

Nah.That was just some cash I had laying around the house. I keep all my … Nah.That was just some cash I had laying around the house. I keep all my serious money (£££££) in one of my banks.

All talk and no substance me thinks............

i.e. bullsh*t
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66

See more discussions