Expired

Need a Laptop for £400

Found 23rd Aug 2009
Hi, I need a laptop for around £400, basicly I want the most powerful one I can get for that price, at least 3GB ram, good processer and GFX card i possible for some light gaming and light video editing, I dont mind refurbished stuff, as long as its good as new (no scratches or damage).

Thanks!

4 Comments

light gaming? what do you have in mind?
hotukdeals.com/ite…ap/
play.com/PC/…nre

refurb:
£378.35 dabs.com/pro…930 30 day warranty, nvidia 9300 or 9600 not sure which.
£399.94 blu ray laptop pcworld.co.uk/mar…487
£389.99 pcworld.co.uk/mar…487 only 2gb ram but it has 8600gt
£379.99 dixons.co.uk/mar…665
if you intend to play games like call of duty 4 on it the only laptop i recommend for that is the dell, most laptops below £400 are rubbish for video editing, if you going to do alot of video editing i recommend you get a better laptop, but since you said its for light video editing then i guess you would not mind it being slow at the task.
edit: best deal ive found so far is the one on play.com

check out this website... [url]www.gasteiner.com[/url] they have great deals on referb / as new laptops. GIve them a call.

bhavesh01;6104258

check out this website... [url]www.gasteiner.com[/url] they have great … check out this website... [url]www.gasteiner.com[/url] they have great deals on referb / as new laptops. GIve them a call.

there are no laptops on that site, that suit the above requirements. if you can find another £100 you can get a good loooking brand new laptop hotukdeals.com/ite…z-/ with a good graphics card.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help computerman.

I was looking at this but it just sold out

pcworld.co.uk/mar…487

I will look at your, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22