EXPIRED

Need a laptop for web browsing

As title, if someone with a little know-how can guide me to a good laptop which will be used for just browsing the web. Something which won't fall apart after a few years, is a little future proof and won't become buggy or lag after a few years.

3 Comments

If all you are going to use a laptop for is to browse the web then why not just consider a tablet? Even an iPad would work out cheaper.

If you will be using it for the odd word processing too then, convenience and all, take a look at Dell, HP or Acer laptops. Sorry no models come to mind. Have a look on eBay for near new condition '2nd hand' ones.

Original Poster

krazyasif786

If all you are going to use a laptop for is to browse the web then why … If all you are going to use a laptop for is to browse the web then why not just consider a tablet? Even an iPad would work out cheaper. If you will be using it for the odd word processing too then, convenience and all, take a look at Dell, HP or Acer laptops. Sorry no models come to mind. Have a look on eBay for near new condition '2nd hand' ones.

It's for my Uncle, he wants something with a keyboard, i have told him you can get a bluetooth keyboard but he's not hearing none of it.

TheMo123

It's for my Uncle, he wants something with a keyboard, i have told him … It's for my Uncle, he wants something with a keyboard, i have told him you can get a bluetooth keyboard but he's not hearing none of it.

Yeah just get him a bluetooth keyboard ... show him some youtube videos of how well they work. Here are some. They include chromebooks too but all are under £200 and are suitable for just browsing.

Alternatively any laptop will be fine, even the cheapest of them, if all he will use it to browse the web.

hotukdeals.com/dea…654

hotukdeals.com/dea…335

hotukdeals.com/dea…024

hotukdeals.com/dea…530

hotukdeals.com/dea…566
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014