Need a laptop please anyone help me ??

Posted 19th Aug 2020
Hi,

Need a laptop for web, basic office and scanning images. Would need to be 8gb ram pref a 256 drive.

Have searched around but am not a pro so could someone who knows the game point me to something in the £300/£350 range please

Thanks for your help guys

Tiler
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I think you'll really struggle with the £350 max budget unless you buy second hand. I would maybe aim around £500 max.
and of course by the sounds of it, you are gonna need a scanner also, or have you already got one of those?
Have you read the 400 other threads already posted?
Had a link for e b u y er 8gb and 256gb ssd for £279...

Lenovo V145 AMD A6-9225 8GB 256GB FHD 15.6in FreeDos Laptop
google above text it will bring it up..

buy windows key from eBay. It will still come under £300...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 19th Aug
Joshua_Blake19/08/2020 09:02

I think you'll really struggle with the £350 max budget unless you buy …I think you'll really struggle with the £350 max budget unless you buy second hand. I would maybe aim around £500 max.

New £280 with optional faff archive.is/eVTcP
AndyRoyd19/08/2020 10:16

New £280 with optional faff http://archive.is/eVTcP

Well blow me down. Dual core though which for today's standards is quite low. Would prefer a quad core laptop for longevity, but this meets the budget perfectly. Thanks Andy.
Joshua_Blake19/08/2020 10:20

Well blow me down. Dual core though which for today's standards is quite …Well blow me down. Dual core though which for today's standards is quite low. Would prefer a quad core laptop for longevity, but this meets the budget perfectly. Thanks Andy.

Credit @Bargainhead
Well gentlemen awesome effort !!

I could of gone 4gb 128 hd but they seem all over priced unless you have one up your sleeve that I could poss upgrade later.

While the dos one looks good and I have win 10 ltsc I think the Lenovo looks pretty handy for the money,
Edited by: "tiler" 19th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text