Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a Lawn Mower..Any good deals on anywhere.

Need a Lawn Mower..Any good deals on anywhere.
    Would like a decent make/brand though...eg Flymo.

9 Comments

Original Poster

I think i`ll go for this one..
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
    £47.19 collected from Tesco.
    £52.19 but used a £5 off voucher to get it for £47.19.
    What do you think?:thinking:

Good deals on at tesco direct and amazon at the moment, I am considering this amazon.co.uk/gp/…ZIG

Tesco have got 1/3 off all their lawnmowers though

1616french;5300299

I think i`ll go for this … I think i`ll go for this one..http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-8936.aspx£47.19 collected from Tesco.£52.19 but used a £5 off voucher to get it for £47.19.What do you think?:thinking:

Great minds ... what voucher did you use?

1616french;5300299

I think i`ll go for this … I think i`ll go for this one..http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-8936.aspx£47.19 collected from Tesco.£52.19 but used a £5 off voucher to get it for £47.19.What do you think?:thinking:

Great mower, as I have it myself.

My poor neighbour has been mowing her lawn for the past 1 1/2 and is showing no signs of finishing. I get mine down in about 20 minutes (average size garden). I was going to offer the use of mine but decided against that as I can imagine her knocking my door every week for use of it :w00t:

Original Poster

StudentJo;5300314

Great minds ... what voucher did you use?

£5 off code was TDX-HCTC

Goes down to £47.19 but you`d have to collect from your Tescos or have it delivered for £5:)

before you order check out argos instore, they had one similar to this with a strimmer for £49.99 or something like that. Sorry couldnt be more specific but remember seeing it and thought it was cheap!

Original Poster

leecroot;5301228

before you order check out argos instore, they had one similar to this … before you order check out argos instore, they had one similar to this with a strimmer for £49.99 or something like that. Sorry couldnt be more specific but remember seeing it and thought it was cheap!

Yeah,i seen that but its not the fold away type like this is.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions