Need a Logo - anybody wanna show off ?

18 replies
Found 5th Oct 2008
Hi folks, I'm on the scrounge for a logo.

Could anybody put together something cool for me.
I need 2 letter "D"s joined together or intertwinned.
Maximum of 3 colours to keep printing costs down.
Would like each letter to be a different colour.

Oh, one more thing, I need it to be vectorised.

Thanks MrTT

17 Comments

vectorised? :whistling:

Original Poster

Yeah, created using vector software. Did you manage to get Fasthosts going ?

What does the D D represent ?

Banned

choc1969;3125142

What does the D D represent ?

dnno but I get excited when I see DD:p

ODB_69;3125154

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaaha

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/2714549385_da9bb890c9.jpg%3Fv%3D0

DD

ODB_69;3125154

Trust you :giggle:

ODB_69;3125154

http://www.fearlessradio.com/images/dd/dd_logo.jpg

choc1969;3125272

Only daytime? Damn!!!!:whistling:

Original Poster

Don't wanna say what it's for just yet, as this site won't allow self promotion. Apart from BG1 that is The second D is for Design - hoping someone can help.

[COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]

Original Poster

chris_b;3126293

[COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]..................

Best so far :), you really should stop showing off. Anyone else want to better it ?

Original Poster

bumped

Not exactly to your spec or brief but...

http://www.mattevinyl.com/DD.png

or

http://www.mattevinyl.com/DD2.png

Original Poster

tightasagnatschu;3193493

Not exactly to your spec or brief but...or

The intertwinned D's were what I was after, look cool, do you have them as a vector image ?

mrtootough;3193515

The intertwinned D's were what I was after, look cool, do you have them … The intertwinned D's were what I was after, look cool, do you have them as a vector image ?

Sorry I don't have vectors.

But if you take out the shadow the results are good from ]vectormagic
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge611
    2. Xbox one games with gold November!33
    3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas44
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?79

See more discussions