Expired

need a mrs santa claus outfit to fit DD, anyone any ideas?

71 replies
Found 30th Nov 2010
need to get a decent mrs claus outfit for xmas party. tried primark, but not the best. has anyone any ideas? thanks

71 Comments

who is dd donald duck???

shedboy66

who is dd donald duck???

I think you should look again at the profile pic!

Original Poster

dumb and dumber? we could go on! xX)

Original Poster

thanks for the links people x

Obligatory "ebay" reply?

nikkib123

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/17ODFDAS1013_Z.jpg

mines better!

splatsplatsplat

mines better!

But colder, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr X)

Original Poster

thanks will try the one at meadowhall tomo if weather is ok x x x

nikkib123

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/17ODFDAS1013_Z.jpg

splatsplatsplat

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/01LAACAS1029_Z.jpg

Actualy I prefer the one Nikki linked it leaves more room for the imagination to work!

Sloth/Mod

Obvious bragging thread.

Original Poster

if i was bragging i'd have said EE not DD lol!

Original Poster

there's women a lot bigger busted and better looking x

nikkib123

splatsplatsplat

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/01LAACAS1029_Z.jpg

sod imagination! i want hard facts!

This thread needs more pics

inb4 single?

asayer

inb4 single?

Lonely according to profile!

ha good spot!

inb4 the wrecked marriages, fake pregnancies and a breakdown threads

bluejoff1

there's women a lot bigger busted and better looking x

Now you're definately fishing for compliments

jellybaby22

I really lol'dplease tell me this is some kind of joke thread...please....

I know and it was missed by the usual suspects. Was expecting a few more pervy comments!!!

why did I think she was after a Mrs Santa dress for her Dear Daughter (DD)! then I saw the Ann Summers links! lol
Edited by: "beth3735" 2nd Dec 2010

nikkib123

I know and it was missed by the usual suspects. Was expecting a few more … I know and it was missed by the usual suspects. Was expecting a few more pervy comments!!!:D

Its ok, perve 1 is here.

Sloth/Mod

MinstrelMan

Its ok, perve 1 is here.

Are you lonely too?

X) X)

not at all. following my shopping expidition last night, I went back to my hotel room with some beer, doritos and watched A-Team on my laptop which aint a bad life, expecially when its all paid for and you're getting paid for being there lol.

Sloth/Mod

MinstrelMan

not at all. following my shopping expidition last night, I went back to … not at all. following my shopping expidition last night, I went back to my hotel room with some beer, doritos and watched A-Team on my laptop which aint a bad life, expecially when its all paid for and you're getting paid for being there lol.

lol

I may turn up at the hotel later in my chaps and cowboy hat and tell them you've hired me for the evening.

Syzable

lolI may turn up at the hotel later in my chaps and cowboy hat and tell … lolI may turn up at the hotel later in my chaps and cowboy hat and tell them you've hired me for the evening.

You should do that..... I'll put you on my expenses!

Sloth/Mod

MinstrelMan

You should do that..... I'll put you on my expenses!

Job done..........free grub???

jellybaby22

paging Vibeone...... paging vibeone...must be the weather dont worry OP … paging Vibeone...... paging vibeone...must be the weather dont worry OP normal perving will resume in a few days... she really has no idea what she has let herself in for

Haha, exactly my thoughts. The snow has caused a major demise in pervyness X)

Hope you find your outfit OP.

I expect this thread to be mega by the time I get home from work, after all the young bucks have got up and turned their DD, EE, FF and GG search engines back on

Sloth/Mod

nikkib123

Haha, exactly my thoughts. The snow has caused a major demise in … Haha, exactly my thoughts. The snow has caused a major demise in pervyness X)

Where has Vibe gone? Do you think he's on a sledging mission round all the lonely housewives?

Sloth/Mod

MrGrumpyman

Hope you find your outfit OP. I expect this thread to be mega by the time … Hope you find your outfit OP. I expect this thread to be mega by the time I get home from work, after all the young bucks have got up and turned their DD, EE, FF and GG search engines back on

OP.....Mr Grumps is hot...........hit up his PM box for smiley pics

Syzable

Where has Vibe gone? Do you think he's on a sledging mission round all … Where has Vibe gone? Do you think he's on a sledging mission round all the lonely housewives?

Someones gotta deliver the papers 'innit!

Syzable

Where has Vibe gone? Do you think he's on a sledging mission round all … Where has Vibe gone? Do you think he's on a sledging mission round all the lonely housewives?

That would be one hell of a long road trip!

Original Poster

lonely, only on here, as on here there are some mind benders, maybe i should change it to snowed in and happy? x

Banned

damn still no pictures

Hi,

Big boobs, lonely require attention, please advise.

Kind regards,
Lonely Housewife.

Original Poster

BUT I'M HAPPY X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    3. Whey protien633
    4. Home CCTV system advice.11