Groups

Need a new birth certificate...what will i need?

I have no passport
    no drivers license

Only photo ID i have is a works pass
    Have bank cards and credit card in my name etc.
    Bills in my name.

Just asking here as the registry office are not picking up the phone

14 Comments

Don't worry soon we will all have ID cards whether we like it or not.

You should take at least two or three different documents. I would say if the only photo id you got is your work pass then take a letter from work as well, maybe they will accept it that way.

[url]ukcertificates.com/bir….1/?gclid=CMjJtdulhpcCFQZ3MAod1Rgm9w[/url]
    Try this it worked for me when i needed a new Birth Certificate:)

i done all of my families online as we lost the lot in a house move and needed them for passports,they took 3 days to reach me

Original Poster

managed to getthrough...all i need is myself in some clothes and £7.50
    no id..nothing...just me...oh and my date of birth
    shocking

by the way your local registry office should have a website,theyre a lot cheaper than using one of the other sites (like the one above no offence) that sell birth/marriage/death certificates

I think its sooooo wrong that anyone can request anyone elses birth certificate if they now their full name date and place of birth!

gro.gov.uk/gro…asp

register on here and you can order it online directly

akme;3525100

managed to getthrough...all i need is myself in some clothes and £7.50no … managed to getthrough...all i need is myself in some clothes and £7.50no id..nothing...just me...oh and my date of birthshocking

Yeah was just going to say...

You will need to provide us with the following information:

• Name of person on certificate

• When the event took place

• Where it took place

• In some cases the names of others involved (e.g. parents, groom, etc.) will be helpful

ID theft anyone? :lol:

Anyone can buy anyone's birth certificate, No id needed

sn0ttyang3l;3525111

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/Login.aspregister on here … https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/Login.aspregister on here and you can order it online directly

thanks i used this as i lost my marriage certificate again! hehe

Mardyass;3525103

by the way your local registry office should have a website,theyre a lot … by the way your local registry office should have a website,theyre a lot cheaper than using one of the other sites (like the one above no offence) that sell birth/marriage/death certificates

i understand with in relation to private companies but our local office was unhelpfull so i just went the quickest way,no offence taken:thumbsup:

them sites are a con my OH had to get his last week he was going to use one (£50 + P&P) until I nagged enough that he rung the Registry office £7.50 and bobs yer uncle!! (he never knew THAT til the birth cert came :w00t:

Original Poster

I now have a bet on to see if i can find enough info on facebook to get my mates one...and then pretend to be him for the day

akme;3525461

I now have a bet on to see if i can find enough info on facebook to get … I now have a bet on to see if i can find enough info on facebook to get my mates one...and then pretend to be him for the day

:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047139
      2. What would be HELL to you?2946
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would918
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers2030

See more discussions