Groups

need a new cable for lawnmower

Hi ive just been given a lawnmower from a friend and it has the 2 pin connector attached but she has not got the plug attachment anymore, i have been searching the net and cant seem to locate one, any help realy appreciated as im living in a forest lol.

14 Comments

is there something about to do thats making people cut the grass? i got woke up by a lawnmover. Walked upto the shops for a can of redbull help me recover and nearly got run over by one of them stupid council ones. and now my mums cutting our grass aswelll!

Maybe its just the sun

the weather has been a nightmare. decent weather cut the grass!

There are several on eBay. Just search 'lawnmower cable' or click here tinyurl.com/55kswk

Original Poster

mr miagi;2807019

the weather has been a nightmare. decent weather cut the grass!

MAybe i should get a rabbit instead that way i can still sit on here while grass gets a trim lol

falsey73;2807032

MAybe i should get a rabbit instead that way i can still sit on here … MAybe i should get a rabbit instead that way i can still sit on here while grass gets a trim lol

ha ha

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2807031

There are several on eBay. Just search 'lawnmower cable' or click here … There are several on eBay. Just search 'lawnmower cable' or click here http://tinyurl.com/55kswk

cheers i was searching for plug lol

what kind of lawnmower is it?

Plenty of two pin adaptor`s in maplin

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2807088

what kind of lawnmower is it?

its a black and decker

falsey73;2807630

its a black and decker

Oh sorry cant help you, if had been a flymo i might of been able "borrowed" one from work for you :whistling:

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2807675

Oh sorry cant help you, if had been a flymo i might of been able … Oh sorry cant help you, if had been a flymo i might of been able "borrowed" one from work for you :whistling:

aaa thanks anyway, there is one on fleabay so fingers crossed its ok cheers for help left some repfor ya

Original Poster

cuzzy;2807891

Is this what you … Is this what you mean?http://www.screwfix.com/prods/16262/Electrical/Cable-Accessories/Cable-Connectors/Rubber-Cable-Connector

no its the one that has a normal plug on the end

don't homebase do them? i am sure thats what we needed when my hubby cut thru the wire.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions