Need a new contract phone

2 replies
Found 20th Mar 2009
My Orange contract is about to run out. Will I get a better deal by sticking with them and getting an upgrade or is it better to change to a new network.
Also what are the best phones out at the moment.
I currently pay £35 a month for unlimited texts and 500 mins, but I never use more than 100 minutes a month as I mainly use the phone for texting or to go on the internet.
Any help would be appreciated

2 Comments

My experience you have better lee way with staying. I.e. I was with them and I rang several times to speak with different operators. Moaning about not wanting a 18 month contract. So finally they agreed and I got a 12 month, omnia with unlimited texts, 600 mins, family 4 and unlimited internet for 10 months for 35 quid.

Because mobils get out of date very easy. If you move no one would do a deal like this. Keep calling them and dont except the firt order. Always say vodafone has offered this as most of my family are on them??

Good luck.

yeh you should give them a ring. My contract was coming to an end so i rang them up, threatened to cancel as first woman i got a worse contract than i had already because of the phone I wanted. I got put on to some other woman who was much nicer, £20 a month i get 1500 texts, 1000 minutes and unlimited internet. and i got a nokia N78 which isnt too bad.

Also you could quote another phone company, such as vodaphone etc and say they have a deal for so and so but can you better them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions