Expired

Need a new fridge freezer with water dispenser & ics maker, best deal???

Found 24th Jun 2008
HI

I am after a new fridge freezer and i want a water dispenser & an ice maker. I am trying to find the best deal.

I do not want an american one as dont have the room.

Many Thanks

4 Comments

The best bet is to go around place like currys where they got clerance section, the last time i pick up an electrolux fridge freezer RRP £499 down to £299 because little dent on the side which its not visible and does not effect the running condition. so hence..........get urself to currys

Original Poster

sharonwai;2382716

The best bet is to go around place like currys where they got clerance … The best bet is to go around place like currys where they got clerance section, the last time i pick up an electrolux fridge freezer RRP £499 down to £299 because little dent on the side which its not visible and does not effect the running condition. so hence..........get urself to currys

Thanks but i am moving back to the uk from gibraltar and was hoping to get one delivered around the time i move back as i wont have a fridge at all

thanks anyway

Yeh i've been looking for one as well but cant find any cheap. Let me know if you have any luck!!

Original Poster

hollypinder;2383553

Yeh i've been looking for one as well but cant find any cheap. Let me … Yeh i've been looking for one as well but cant find any cheap. Let me know if you have any luck!!

I have found this one although i am after white

digital-point.co.uk/mod…koo

but hope it help you seems fab money for this!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions