EXPIRED

Need a new game to play for the 360 please

Hi, Just finished playing Batman, loved it, have played both bioshocks, Alan wake, GOW 1 2 , would like to know what to get next. Thanks

11 Comments

Left 4 dead
Mirrors edge
Assassins creed 2
Metro 2033
Dantes inferno

Old titles i know but if you missed them they are worth getting now as they are dirt cheap

Batman was ace i completed that start to finish in one sit

Banned

Metro 2033 - as above, fantastic game
fallout 3 - is old now but a must if you've never played it
crackdown 2 - few issues same as the first but good fun

dandoc2

Left 4 deadMirrors edgeAssassins creed 2Metro 2033Dantes infernoOld … Left 4 deadMirrors edgeAssassins creed 2Metro 2033Dantes infernoOld titles i know but if you missed them they are worth getting now as they are dirt cheapBatman was ace i completed that start to finish in one sit

Literally one sitting?!!!?! how long did that take you then?

Original Poster

Thanks guys

Splinter cell conviction

Mass Effect 2

Reckon if you loved Batman you should def go for Assassins Creed 2. Loved it.

Red Dead Redemption :).

Original Poster

HHHMMM did like the original assassins creed, red dead is on my list just waiting for it to come down in price a bit. Splinter cell, any good??

roryk83

Literally one sitting?!!!?! how long did that take you then?

About 12hours ish for the main game - i couldnt put it down which is very rare for games for me as i usually get bored

DaveLister

Metro 2033 - as above, fantastic gamefallout 3 - is old now but a must if … Metro 2033 - as above, fantastic gamefallout 3 - is old now but a must if you've never played itcrackdown 2 - few issues same as the first but good fun

must admit, i hated fallout 3 and crackdown, i know fallout has it's fans but i's a marmite game, you either love it or hate it

souljacker

must admit, i hated fallout 3 and crackdown, i know fallout has it's fans … must admit, i hated fallout 3 and crackdown, i know fallout has it's fans but i's a marmite game, you either love it or hate it

Hated fallout3/ elder scrolls and crackdown suffered from the cant be bothered to do the missions and spend 3 hours free roaming and then not doing anything syndrom
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions