Groups
    EXPIRED

need a new kettle

Banned
    Hi all anyone seen any good deals on kettles. Got one of those anoying lightning kettles that glows and makes so much noise it has got to go. (plus the lights dont work maybe a good thing) and the handle is getting warm when not in use. so possibly not safe anymore.

so what have you seen ladys and gents.??

Mart

5 Comments

We were forever replacing our kettles until we went with a bog standard cheap asda one. it has been the best one yet. Doesn't look fantastic but at least it works:)

We picked one up from Morrisons with the weekly shop £12.99 chrome plated finish very sturdy and lightweight but seems good quality.

Same as badgerrules above we went through a few expensive kettles and this bog standard seems ideal.

badgerrules;2245417

We were forever replacing our kettles until we went with a bog standard … We were forever replacing our kettles until we went with a bog standard cheap asda one. it has been the best one yet. Doesn't look fantastic but at least it works:)

Sounds like the same one i bought for my Nan. Its great, more efficient than my expensive Kenwood :thumbsup:

if its the tesco one I think they recalled it _ anyway I was fed up of expensive noisy kettles and bought a £4.75 one from asda, its the best kettle I have had - it wasnt on offer that the price

Original Poster Banned

think its a nice cheap kettle for me then.

thanks all

Martin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions