Groups
    EXPIRED

need a new laptop for uni max £600 anyone?

hey guys my old laptop broke and got £600 to spend anyone got any reccomendations as i cant seem to find many which are particularly good or am i just looking in the wrong place. any help would be much appreciated.

5 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Original Poster

no one?

Well i'd recommend an Apple macbook. Just got one and Im really pleased with it. You can get the white one for £620 with student discount.

store.apple.com/uk/…MjA

If you want a windows laptop, just go down pc world. They don't know what they're selling you but they have excellent customer service if anything goes wrong with it.

Hi - I guess a little more info on what you'd like to do with it (e.g. games, or just surfing the net?) as well as what's important to you (e.g. size/weight etc) will help. In general I'd recommend you take a look at [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url] for some deals. E.g.

ebuyer.com/pro…885
    Acer Aspire 5735, Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB DVD-RW Webcam,5-in-1 card reader 15.6" TFT, Vista Home Premium £464.00

Original Poster

thanks for the reply. im not really going to need a gaming laptop as its mostly for internet and work. so a good wifi connection would be ideal, i was told to stay away from accer as they break down very often.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large Chest of Drawers1012
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!22
      4. Half decent gaming laptop?22

See more discussions