Expired

Need a New Monitor for £230 max, bigger the better for media centre

Found 24th May 2008
As title, looking for a monitor as a second screen for my media centre pc in the dining room. Would prefer DVI connection.

Cheers.

5 Comments

buying from a member here?

24" with VGA and HDMI.

£200 delivered. if ordered this holiday weekend.

oyyy.co.uk/pro…915

Would be tempted myself if it was black or silver.

Holding out for the new Iiyama to drop in price a little.

here is the same monitor but a lil cheaper..if u select with 5 days delivery its free..and its usually there in 2 days! i use ebuyer alll the time for my business and i have to say i have nothing bad to say about them! :thumbsup:

ebuyer.com/pro…351

regards
vik

viktor121;2168399

here is the same monitor but a lil cheaper..if u select with 5 days … here is the same monitor but a lil cheaper..if u select with 5 days delivery its free..and its usually there in 2 days! i use ebuyer alll the time for my business and i have to say i have nothing bad to say about them! :thumbsup:http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134351regards vik

Actually, it isn't.........I linked to a 24" and your link is for the 22".
The 24" at ebuyer is £281.25........over £80 more.

Yuraku MB24W? (]here and ]here) The build quality is poor but if this is for a PC that's going to be playing multimedia in a dining room then the better vertical veiwing angles and screen quality may be what you're looking for.

The BenQ G2400W is also supposed to be a good all-round monitor with proper scaling in case you want to hook up any DVD players or consoles. Play.com had it for £230 delivered not too long ago so while it's slightly more expensive now if you're prepared to wait it might come back down to that price somewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions