Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a new phone

Hi guys, just wondering if you could help me
    i'm a teenager looking for a new phone
    I'm on a sim only contract at the moment so am looking for a payg phone. not really wanting to pay for £10 top up as well but dont mind if i have to.
    i will be using it primarily for texting (MAJOR TEXTER) and for phone calls every now and then, dont need internet at all wi-fi would be handy but not really necessary.
    i regularly go away and would like it to have a decent battery life so that it can last me at least a whole weekend without it needing a charge! needs to be reliable!
    I like listening to music every now and then so would like to be able to have a media playing phone that supports a memory card.
    Not really looking to spend more than £100 at most
    Not sure what phone to get.... can someone help me out please?

Spot_a_deal

3 Comments

KS360 is what i use and it rocks for texting (and is like, close to £60 on most networks)

musicwise it may pay to look at something like a nokia x3 (around £100-110)

Banned

coerce86;8768243

KS360 is what i use and it rocks for texting (and is like, close to £60 … KS360 is what i use and it rocks for texting (and is like, close to £60 on most networks)musicwise it may pay to look at something like a nokia x3 (around £100-110)

ks360 ]http//ww…ck/

only £30 + £10 top up + 6.50 quidco.

I'd go for the Sony Ericsson Elm, I have one on contract and I'd say it is the best phone I've ever had. I'm a teenager too, and also a major texter - up to about 300 a day and the phone is perfect for that :). Has wifi although I've never actually tried it, so yeah highly recommended
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions