Groups

Need a New phone.

I got a Blackberry and to be honest I dont know what all the hype was about I dont really like it. Which is another alternative phone looking to spend between £100-£200. Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

the san fransisco of course

I had a blackberry 8520 a while ago, crap.... even bb messenger is ****, pingchat is better

Nokia 3310

J.Dance

Nokia 3310

I raise you a Nokia 3210.
    Edited by: "iamdamien" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

i was thinking of san fransico, does it come with oled or tft. I want oled. Also is that better than x8 I have that currently

I was going to get a san fransisco but I've read the battery is hopeless , lasts a day . My Samsung tocca lasts 3 weeks between charges , I dont know of any phone that beats that. I know theres no comparison between these 2 phones but I dont want a phone that needs charging every day

ricko

I was going to get a san fransisco but I've read the battery is hopeless … I was going to get a san fransisco but I've read the battery is hopeless , lasts a day . My Samsung tocca lasts 3 weeks between charges , I dont know of any phone that beats that. I know theres no comparison between these 2 phones but I dont want a phone that needs charging every day

Well unless you are going to be using really old phones over the next few years you might have to consider a phone that lasts a day as most will be smart phones which need to be charged every day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11

See more discussions