Need a new phone - pls help!

9 replies
Found 5th May 2010
I have a Nokia 5800. I have broken the casing, it still works but I need to replace. I use Internet a lot on phone, so need to have a phone capable of working on net. My phone on contract, not end for a year (started a year ago) - so I need a new phone. Any recomendations? Want sim free really. Thanks I am on Vodafone

Edit - I know its unrealistic, but £100 to spend?

9 Comments

I've just gone from a 5800 to an HTC Desire and it's amazing!

sancho1983;8534171

I've just gone from a 5800 to an HTC Desire and it's amazing!

Not cheap though if you have to buy it... :?

OP... Might get more feedback if you throw a rough price in! :thumbsup:

As sancho, I've just gone from a 5800 to a desire. I actually paid for the desire sim free because I didn't want to be tied into a contract.

You not fancy one of those samsung genio's or the Vairy? Cheap as chips and can surf the net.

ive got a near new lg renoir kc910 on o2 unsure if unlock 8mp camera

Original Poster

gRoberts12;8534306

As sancho, I've just gone from a 5800 to a desire. I actually paid for … As sancho, I've just gone from a 5800 to a desire. I actually paid for the desire sim free because I didn't want to be tied into a contract.You not fancy one of those samsung genio's or the Vairy? Cheap as chips and can surf the net.

Oh where can I get either of those please?

Banned

Nokia 3210 - still got mine

they dont make them like the used 2

also you get a free game - snake

apps include - clock, alarm, phone book, screen, keypads

good times

sunnysinghcheema;8535227

Nokia 3210 - still got mine

Still got mine as well... Always a safe reserve. Possibly the best phone I ever touched, after the Nokia RinGo... Now there was a beast!!! :whistling:

If you go online a lot you HAVE to get the Desire! It's amazing! Today I realised it had (seemlessly) added all my Facebook friends phone numbers to my phone address book so when I scroll down I can see all my usual numbers AND my FB friends numers too (with a little FB profile pic beside it too!). Great! Little things like that make it such a joy to use!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115
    4. Stock informer33

See more discussions