Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a nice case for a white iphone 3g please

Guys, i've just ordered the mrs a new white iphone 3g, i need a nice new case to protect it from all the rubbish in her handbag.

I don't want cling film type ones nor the dodgy looking hard plastic ones.

Has anyone got any personal reccomendations.

Cheers

P.S. I didn't know whether to put it in deal requests / for sale or misc forum so i stuck it here????

6 Comments

Banned

Definitely the deal I posted is the best Ive seen - and very cheap. Just add a screen protector and you're away.

hotukdeals.com/ite…cal

Original Poster

guv;5347006

Definitely the deal I posted is the best Ive seen - and very cheap. Just … Definitely the deal I posted is the best Ive seen - and very cheap. Just add a screen protector and you're away.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/381921/iphone-3g-case-3-30-delivered-focal

Nice one Guv. Thanks. I would search myself but im actually havind to do some work today!

I got a Crumpler from Amazon for £17 delivered (Usual RRP £35)after I dropped mine and smashed the screen. Personally really like it, it's really decent quality and still looks like the day I bought it after 5 months, no frays, sags etc

http://www.spoiltandgorgeous.co.uk/lg_images/Crumpler_Royal_Iphone_Classic_Leather_Pouch.jpg

Original Poster

ms2005;5348201

I got a Crumpler from Amazon for £17 delivered (Usual RRP £35)after I d … I got a Crumpler from Amazon for £17 delivered (Usual RRP £35)after I dropped mine and smashed the screen. Personally really like it, it's really decent quality and still looks like the day I bought it after 5 months, no frays, sags etc

I recon the mrs will like the red one - they gone back to £34! :x

Check out these brands : vaja,piel frama, iskin,griffin.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, Ive found one on the apple site she will like (i hope) it's the red Diesel Whitman Case for iPhone 3G. Will see if I can find a similar or cheaper one. i should have made myself clear, it was a pouch I was after not an actual case that fits to the iphone.

Will rep you guys later. Again thanks for all your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery33
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions