Need a phone on a tarriff, 300 minutes a month max, full internet access, thanks

hi,
I am currently with virgin mobile for £10 a month but no phone.
I have seen three do some for only £15 with a phone again with 300 minutes, they also have x access which includes free internet access (i think)
does anyone know of any mobile operator (but not Orange) that has similar deals.

All i want is a phone that

has bluetooth.
A qwerty keyboard would be nice but not necessary.
a 2 megapixel camera.
free internet access.
300 minutes.
texts not necessary.
no more than £20 a month
thanks

8 Comments

try the f700 with vodafone meets some of your requirements

You're gonna be hard pushed...

threestore.three.co.uk/mix…201

pick one of those then add the £5 a month unlimited internet access from the 3 store website on the phone. methinks, its all off the top of my head.

when you get the phone there is an option on the 3 website that you access through the phone to add (amongst other things) the £5 a month unlimited internet* access.

*FUP applies most probably - Yoda.

yes..

I'm sorry - but you've done all your research. We can't help anymore, sometime you have to make a choice in this big bad world yourself!

3 is a no go if you want internet access. When I was with them in January they would only let you go to a few sites and use a few applications

Robotochan;1941337

3 is a no go if you want internet access. When I was with them in January … 3 is a no go if you want internet access. When I was with them in January they would only let you go to a few sites and use a few applications

Wrong:roll: Three offer full internet access.

Bahh, the only reason I left them was because they wouldn't let me use the internet, now they do! bahh!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions