Need a power cable with out the plug! Not sure what to search for (see photo)

    Basically, you know the part that plugs into, say... a laptop? Well I need a lead with that on either side. I'm trying to find it on eBay but I'm not sure what it would be called!

    I have an AC adapter you see, which has a power input, as opposed to a cable attached on (god knows why). It costs £10 for a new adapter, but I'm hoping I'lll be able to find this lead for pennies...



    Do you mean a figure of 8 plug?

    Like this one -…167
    Bare-Wired Cassette Mains Lead

    Just as an example, cos that looks a bit pricey.


    ah, my comment is waiting moderation, but ignore it anyway when it turns up, I reread your message and it's not what you want.

    back to sleep....

    who had the right product??
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      2. love affairs1342
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

      See more discussions