Expired

Need a reccomendation for a decent reasonably priced junior bed

6 replies
Found 8th Jul 2008
..my 2 year old has just learnt how to escape from his cot at bedtime for the last 2 nights..very irritating as he was in a gro bag too!!

Any reccomendations or should i just handcuff him to the cot??

rep given

5 Comments

pity, i have a pink one for sale but not sure it will be his colour

miffy121;2485006

pity, i have a pink one for sale but not sure it will be his colour

Ah, but with a bit of TLC and a Llewellan-Bowen moment it could work out for both of you :thumbsup:

We had a cot bed for our daughters but once they had come out of the cot into the bed they didn't seem to be in it for very long before they wanted, or needed, a proper sized bed. As the proper beds are far more attractive why not just get one of these and buy a bed guard to go with it, Tomy do a good one and at least then you wouldn't have to invest in 2 beds as he grows up.

we got a second hand mid sleeper and cut the legs down, this way you have a rail all the way round and my son just gets in and out where the ladder was, stops him falling out but he has the size of a single bed,

For any sized child bed check out Ikea as they are great prices, they also do an extendable child's bed which grows with your little one!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions